Parking and directions:
Directions and Parking Hints!
It is near Corvette Diner, though not next to it.
>>If you are coming in via Rosecrans:
• Turn left off of Rosecrans at Barnett (it is a light)
• Turn right on Truxtun Rd to enter into Liberty Station. It is a light.
• Follow Truxtun to Sims, and turn left on Sims.
(You will pass Decatur and Perry on the left; If you take Decatur by mistake, just circle around, staying left, until you are back on Truxton and try again)
• (FireSide is on a narrow block halfway down Sims, in the middle between Sims and Perry.)
• From Sims, turn left on Historic Decatur.
• At Perry, you can turn left and get your bearings. You will go down a one-way street with no parking. Wave at the FireSide patio entrance on your left! At the end of the block, turn left on Truxtun and left onto Sims again. You have come full circle!
• This time, go down Sims, turn left on Historic Decatur, and instead of turning left on Perry, turn right into a parking area and find a space.
>>Parking is anywhere you find it! There is some along Sims (and on Sundays most green and yellow curbs are available and most signs say “except Sundays”). Or park a little bit further in the large parking area that is at Perry and Historic Decatur. Look for ion theatre volunteers who will point you in the right direction!